1. If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by. "UFC on ESPN+ 9: Iaquinta vs. Cowboy" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 5:00 p.m. ET on ESPN+.
    Dismiss Notice

Dana White's 'Lookin' for a Fight' reality series picked up by Netflix

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by Sakara=Excitement, Nov 17, 2016.

1. S=E

S=E 5x Pick 'Ems Winner Site Donor

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/8/7/12...n-for-a-fight-series-picked-up-by-netflix-mma

2. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

Serra, Din & Dana are great TV

3. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

4. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Why is this shit so slow to come out?

Spoon likes this.
  5. S=E

Do they film it live or weekly or are they filming all the episodes and then releasing them?

6. Spoon

Spoon There is no Spoon Survival Pool Champion

Last year they filmed them and released them once a month from January to July (and a pilot that previous September where they found Sage Northcutt.) But they stopped doing that for some reason. I can't remember exactly when, but I know Matt wasn't on the UFC podcast, and they said he was out filming it. That was either the beginning of June, but I want to say it was closer to the beginning of May.

I've been wondering the same thing as Poindexter. Especially when they say it was headed to Netflix almost a year ago. Seems like it was something said off the record by Dana, to the local paper, and printed as if it was a done deal. Very weird that they wouldn't push out more episodes, when it was so popular. Maybe the sale to ABC-123 got in the way, either priority-wise, or simply not caring for it.

Poindexter likes this.
  7. S=E

This won't add too much insight but given his normal UFC schedule and obligations, doing all of these I'm sure takes time. A year isn't that long.

8. Spoon

Spoon There is no Spoon Survival Pool Champion

The answer finally came out:
    http://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-white-explains-why-deal-with-netflix-fell-through

Poindexter likes this.
  9. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member