1. The raw hunk of meat that used to be my enemy makes a sound, and I know where the mouth is. And I think the word he's trying to say is 'please'. Pity, not vengeance sends my fist flying into his skull. "UFC 227: Dillashaw vs Garbrandt II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims start at 6:15 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC 227: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt II.

Dana White: Brock Lesnar, Jon Jones Still ‘Very Interested’ in Fighting Each Other

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by Cat--Smasher, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

That is so perfect.

Better watch out for juice head to center punch you in your car. But if you can stay conscious through the hit you can shoot him when he comes back for his drugs.

EDIT: in all honesty if he responds, it will be about how much money he has, his belts, or how many followers he has.

disposableassassin likes this.
  3. Qball1974

4. Ramma

Ramma Judo Throws Arouse Me

Jon Jones is still around?

Poindexter likes this.
  5. disposableassassin

disposableassassin PHASE 2 Site Donor

Yeah, around his house.

6. Thamob

Thamob ISYMFS

I can see if Brock donkey konging the shit outta bones if he's able to get him to the ground. Maybe that'she more of a dream

7. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

Dana White: ‘Imagine How Amazing Jon Jones Could’ve Been If He Tried’

8. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

“Honestly, Jon Jones, he’s the greatest of all time, he’s the greatest to ever do it."

Jon Jones, he’s the greatest of all time,

the greatest of all time

Sometimes, Dana White makes me not wanna watch MMA ever again.

Poindexter and Goremire like this.
  9. Fe1

Fe1 4 Division Champ

As soon as someone fails a drug test, their name should be removed form all GOAT conversations.

Rise, Poindexter and Qball1974 like this.
  10. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

Man, I hate burst bubbles but no one really gives a fuck who the best MMA fighter is of all time except us nerds. Their ain't no Ali, Joe Lewis, Sugar Ray Robinson, Marciano, or Joe Fraser equivalent. There's not even a fucking Sugar Ray Leonard, coke and all.

Mainstream does not give a fuck about the context of any these fighters or their successes, just the antics, the character, and the "story" surrounding the fight. When Ronda Rousey is your most recognized and greatest success story in the last 3-4 decades of mixed martial arts you know something has gone horribly wrong.

No one cares about the legacy of UFC fighters. Least of all UFC fighters. I guarantee they'd trade their legacies in an instant for 6 figure guaranteed contracts.

Jones won't be remembered in 20 years. Neither will Matt Hughes. Shit Randy, Chuck, Hendo.. all them fucking are pretty already there in obscurity. I don't want hear anything about 'greatest' when it comes to what the UFC did with the talent pool and the sport.

11. Malevolence

Malevolence “Yes I can hear you Clem Fandango!”

At least Tank Abbott appeared on Friends, that’ll probably leave a more lasting impression on more people than anything anyone else ever does inside of the world famous octagon.

Miz likes this.
  12. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

Dude. Expandables. Dude.

Qball1974 likes this.
  13. Malevolence

Malevolence “Yes I can hear you Clem Fandango!”

Tried, couldn’t.

14. Qball1974

lol wasn't that bad.

15. AnchorPunch

AnchorPunch Well-Known Member Site Donor

[​IMG]

16. Fe1

Fe1 4 Division Champ

17. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

There's a report floating that Lesnar's deadline to enter the testing pool to compete on the year end card is June 30. If he enters the testing pool by June 30, that means he's successfully negotiated a deal to fight the winner of DC/Stipe. Do you know how much bullshit that would be if that were to happen? Dude hasn't won a fight (without pissing hot) in 8 years. But the UFC needs a seller and this should sell. I don't know why though. The last two times Lesnar got in there with an actual championship caliber fighter, he got destroyed twice and then hauled ass to pro wrestling.

18. Sakara=Excitement

Sakara=Excitement Live.Love.Learn Site Donor

Yeah the hot rumor is Brock will be there to challenge the winner of Stipe/DC.

19. Qball1974

20. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

Bovada, has posted opening lines for the possible bout:

Jon Jones: -350 (2/7)
    Brock Lesnar: +260 (13/5)