Crazy shit professors say...

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Peezy, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Peezy

Peezy Voice of the people

You want to talk about a group of the most extreme nut jobs in the country, let's start tracking all of the crazy shit that US college professors say.

I'll start:

UC Berkley Professors say US Flag is Symbol of Racism and should be taken down

http://www.jaysonveley.com/professors-say-u-s-flag-is-a-symbol-of-racism-should-be-taken-down/

A group of university professors has signed a letter showing their solidarity with students who tried to ban the American flag at the University of California, Irvine – because they said Old Glory contributes to racism.

“U.S. nationalism often contributes to racism and xenophobia, and that the paraphernalia of nationalism is in fact often used to intimidate,” read a letter obtained by the website Campus Reform.

Hundreds across the nation have signed the letter – including some U.C. Irvine professors, Campus Reform reported.

"We admire the courage of the resolution's supporters amid this environment of political immaturity and threat, and support them unequivocally" the letter stated.

How those professors can sleep at night knowing their salaries are paid for by a bunch of xenophobic racists is beyond me.

On March 3 the U.C. Irvine student government association voted 6-4-2 to remove Old Glory from a campus lobby for the sake of cultural inclusivity.

The un-American knuckleheads blathered on about how "the American flag has been flown in instances of colonialism and imperialism."

Breitbart quoted an unnamed student who said the student government association feared the flag might hurt the feelings of illegal aliens.

“There were people who were like, ‘the flag triggers me’ – that was their exact wording, too,” the student said.
    --- Post Added -- Jun 24, 2015, ---

Univ. of Delaware Professor says US Created Ebola and AIDS To Commit Genocide

http://therundownlive.com/american-professor-details-believes-us-created-ebola-aids/

Dr. Cyril Broderick, of the University of Delaware recently published a very detailed piece on Liberia’s largest news website, The Liberian Observer, about how the US government and western powers genetically engineered Ebola and AIDS.

The prelude to his writing is as follows-

” Dear World Citizens:

I have read a number of articles from your Internet outreach as well as articles from other sources about the casualties in Liberia and other West African countries about the human devastation caused by the Ebola virus. About a week ago, I read an article published in the Internet news summary publication of the Friends of Liberia that said that there was an agreement that the initiation of the Ebola outbreak in West Africa was due to the contact of a two-year old child with bats that had flown in from the Congo. That report made me disconcerted with the reporting about Ebola, and it stimulated a response to the “Friends of Liberia,” saying that African people are not ignorant and gullible, as is being implicated. A response from Dr. Verlon Stone said that the article was not theirs, and that “Friends of Liberia” was simply providing a service. He then asked if he could publish my letter in their Internet forum. I gave my permission, but I have not seen it published. Because of the widespread loss of life, fear, physiological trauma, and despair among Liberians and other West African citizens, it is incumbent that I make a contribution to the resolution of this devastating situation, which may continue to recur, if it is not properly and adequately confronted. I will address the situation in five (5) points: “
    He assembled 5 paragraphs for his presentation of evidence that the diseases were genetically modified, to commit genocide in Africa and ravage a continent filled with precious resources.

Rutgers Law Professor & Harvard Grad says Pedophilia is not a crime

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2014/10/06/pedophilia-not-a-crime-rutgers-margo-kaplan/

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?_r=0

Ivy League Professor Chooses Not To Have Children Because They'd Be White (White Privileged)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-michael/i-sometimes-dont-want-to-be-white-either_b_7595852.html

Rachel Dolezal is a fascinating case study in White racial identity development.* She is stuck in the immersion/emersion stage, in which White people, having learned extensively about the realities of racism, and the ugly history of White supremacy in the U.S., "immerse" themselves in trying to figure out how to be White in our society, and "emerge" with a new relationship to Whiteness. Only in the case of Dolezal, her way of dealing with the pain of the reality of racism, was to deny her own Whiteness and to become Black.

She is an extreme example of a common phenomenon. The "immersion" stage is typified by White people taking more responsibility for racism and privilege and often experiencing high levels of anger and embarrassment for racism and privilege, which they sometimes direct towards other Whites. They sometimes try to immerse themselves in communities of color, as Dolezal did. She's not alone.

I definitely experienced this. There was a time in my 20s when everything I learned about the history of racism made me hate myself, my Whiteness, my ancestors... and my descendants. I remember deciding that I couldn't have biological children because I didn't want to propagate my privilege biologically.

Univ. Of Arizona Professor: "US Troops are worse than ISIS"
    http://libertynews.com/2014/11/u-of-ariz-prof-american-troops-are-worse-than-isis/

Princeton Professors Says Boston Deserved To Be Bombed
    http://www.kvi.com/home/featured/Pr...s-Boston-deserved-to-be-bombed-204527591.html
    IVY League Professor say "God is a white racist" after Zimmerman verdict

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/anthea-butler-god-white-racist_n_3610342.html

2. Neganomics

Neganomics Your Trusted Web M.Deezy

Peezy vs. education.

Why am I not surprised that Peezy doesn't like education?

Also I just have one thing I would like to add to this discus image.jpg

3. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist Survival Pool Champion

4. Sniggles

Sniggles ex nihilo

Everyone says stupid shit in their lives, professors aren't exempt from being human.

5. jesusatemyhotdog

jesusatemyhotdog Welcome to the machine.

I never begrudge a conclusion without examining the reasoning behind it. Therefore I can disagree with people without having to throw labels at them in regards to their mental fitness or character.

But that's just me and I'm one of those academic types.

jokerthief and Poindexter like this.
  6. jokerthief

jokerthief No reason to get excited. Site Donor

Plumbers say crazy shit too.

ILJO and Poindexter like this.
  7. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Two comments already better than the thread itself.

8. Sniggles

Sniggles ex nihilo

I called a plumber 6 months ago because my P-trap under my bathroom sink was glued in place since construction of the rowhouse. When I call this particular plumber, his phone's busy and goes straight to voicemail. He calls me back and says, "I can swing by in 2 hours but is it ok if I bring someone else, he's a Hell's Angels guy who has to follow me all day. I don't know if you'd feel weird about that but if you need a plumber, I can be there. Just let me know what I should bring."

You're damn right it's fuckin weird.

sourdough, jokerthief and Poindexter like this.
  9. SickNasty

SickNasty Now that's a tasty burger.

I wish Peezy would post more often.

Ct_L33T likes this.
  10. Ct_L33T

Ct_L33T Well-Known Member

Peezy is the funniest poster here, sorry Kevo/Bran.

11. SickNasty

SickNasty Now that's a tasty burger.

I even think he tops Trodden. But it might be because of the frequency of his posts; it's like little spontaneous Rush Limbaugh quibs that remind us that the libtard sheeple O. Hussein Ofailure lovers also say weird fucked up shit too.

12. 0mega1

0mega1 Well-Known Member

My uncle is a plumber and he taught me 2 things.

1. Shit flows downhill

2. Dont bite your finger nails.

Words to live by.

13. jesusatemyhotdog

jesusatemyhotdog Welcome to the machine.

This op reeks of Bolshevism.

"Out with the intelligentsia!"

GD Commies.

jokerthief, Nate_Deezy and Poindexter like this.
  14. ILJO

ILJO Bitch Nigga 3000 Site Donor

MArio taught me to stomp on niggas heads.

15. 0mega1

0mega1 Well-Known Member

Thats funny, the GZA taught me the same thing.

Nate_Deezy likes this.
  16. ILJO

Yeah I stole that from a buddy. He used to always say "stompin niggas heads like the mario brothers," (he probably stole it from somewhere) but he had this New York accent and he pronounced it marry-o. I thought it was the funniest thing in the world every time.

jokerthief and 0mega1 like this.
  17. 0mega1

0mega1 Well-Known Member

I would have stole that too; I like that shit.

18. ILJO

If you're going to say it you have to say Marry-O (Mare-E-Oh). That's the rule.

0mega1 likes this.
  19. Peezy

Peezy Voice of the people

Replace "college professor" with "Republican Senator" on any of those quotes and it's headline news for a week.

20. 0mega1

0mega1 Well-Known Member

I can dig it.