Chuck Liddell vs Everyone else, The Greatest Champion of all time!

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by chuckthechamp, Feb 4, 2015.

1. chuckthechamp

chuckthechamp #NinerEmpire

This is a Chuck nuthugging post sure but with all the recent controversy over champions using steriods and the bs associated with injuries and title holdouts in MMA today I just though it might be cool to remember Chucks greatness. Chuck never got popped for steriod use, he never pulled out of fights over injury, he never held out on contract disputes or turned down fights to wait for a title shot. He continually put his body and skills to the test against anybody,he went between the UFC and Pride to test himself against the best. He may not have had the longest title defense streak or the the most wins of all time but his integrity and warrior spirit truly encompass what I so dearly love(d) about mma. He may not have the best Championship record of all time, but in my opinion he is the greatest champ the sport has ever seen!

End nostalgic rant...

2. Trodden

Trodden Talk louder, I cant hear you

Chuck was great in his time

fun to watch

3. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist Survival Pool Champion

he was
    [​IMG]

mma #1 fan likes this.
  4. The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid Outlaw Staff Member

Hey.

[​IMG]

- - - - - added to post - - - - -

Douche move

- - - - - added to post - - - - -

See how mine just kinds straddled the line?

TriangleSmoke and Trodden like this.
  5. The Tyrannical Teabag

The Tyrannical Teabag Active Member

Chuck got me interested in MMA. Dude was fun to watch in his prime. I remember going to my brothers house to watch him vs Randy. The last boxing ppv we watched over there was disappointing, as they all are now. From then until the fox deal with the shitty watered down cards we bought every UFC ppv. It really sucked watching him fall off though. Once I saw a video of him on that Texas morning show I knew it was about over for chuck. Too much coke, booze, and strippers asses. I hope Jones doesn't go the same direction.

6. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

Prime Liddell... would have been beaten into a coma by present Jon Jones. I like Chuck, he was a pioneer, and a true hall of famer, but isn't an all time great in anything other than punching power for me.

ChuckBooty 2.0 likes this.
  7. The Sundance Kid

I had a chuck Liddel haircut in 2006. No bullshit.

Poindexter, Hassquatch and Kevo like this.
  8. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

Never was a fan of Chuck but boy did I lov his TDD.

9. Harlem Hustler

Harlem Hustler Dont argue, I'm always right!

Chuck was great in a transitional period when all the LHWs were great wrestlers or BJJ experts but iffy strikers. MMA just keeps on evolving.

10. Sakara=Excitement

Sakara=Excitement Live.Love.Learn Site Donor

Chuck was the man and had a huge hand in blasting MMA into the minds of the every day person.

Definitely exciting to watch and went out on his shield.

Hassquatch likes this.
  11. The Sundance Kid

I got out of Prison on August 13th 2004.

I'm a true TUF Newb.lol

12. ILJO

ILJO Soggy Bottom Boy Site Donor

Why did you get locked up again? I forgot.

13. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

Chuck was the greatest champ the UFC ever had. Fedor is the GOAT. But one could easily like Chuck just as much or better than anyone else. When Chuck and Fedor were on top, MMA was at its peak, I won't concede to anyone that wants to dispute that.

Chuck wasn't a pussy point fighter. He didn't play games touching the ground to be "downed". And didn't worry about the whether is oppenent deserved the fight, was a rematch, or if he could be beat. He went out there and fought. He wasn't a douchebag in interviews (he was fucked up on a morning show, but who hasn't had a rough morning!). Chuck was a HUGE part, perhaps the biggest part of making MMA "cool" to the masses a la Tyson in boxing. You watched because you knew Chuck was going to fight to end the fight on his terms, which probably meant a knock out. And he was willing to go down trying to end the fight on his terms. Something a lot of pussies after him were willing to do. Chuck Liddell - one of the true warriors of MMA.

ILJO likes this.
  14. Beardown98

Beardown98 Well-Known Member

I think if his chin would of held up he could of had some absolutely fun fights to watch after he lost the belt. He looked damn good in his fight with Franklin... well you know before the end. Chuck VS Wand is my favorite fight all time I and so many others had waited so long to see it and was on the edge of my sat the entire time.

Chuck was a great champ he was one of the reasons I tuned into MMA great TDD and serious KO power. Sprawl and brawl at its finest.

15. Dirty

Dirty fuck you!

Regardless of championship records, he is certainly 1 of the most important competitors in the history of the sport.

16. The Sundance Kid

43 felonies.

I cop'd to 3 of them.

Was sentence to Juvie Life.

36-54 months.

Scored so goddamn high on my ACT I got out in 18 months because I got accepted to a local baptist college with high standards.(rich white kids)

College was the worse 20k I ever sept in my life.

I have every letter that I wrote and every letter that was wrote to me as well as a shit ton of journals and things from the experience. At 17 years old I was put in Solitary confident for 9 months. I didn't see daylight for 5 months. I remember the only water I had access to in a day was the 3 minute shower we got. Had to get dressed and undressed in that time as well. 9 fucking months. The story is much more indepth. I'm gonna write a book. trying to get shit in order in the next year or so. I have letters from every day for an 18 month period. Plus all the files from my lawyer on the suit afterwards(another story).

I settled with the state of SC for 25k. Got 16k For fucking gross mistreatment of a child over a long period of time ending with great bodily harm.

17. disposableassassin

disposableassassin I'd like to introduce you to my replacement Site Donor

18. The Sundance Kid

I went down for stealing 43 guns and selling every fucking one of them except 5 to a trafficker that was running them to NYC.

I was 16 year old high school student with 50k cash in my pocket. Driving a fucking 1993 explorer with a half pound of weed and an ounce of coke, 16 extasy pills and 3 sheets of acid.

Poindexter likes this.
  19. ILJO

ILJO Soggy Bottom Boy Site Donor

Lol. You sound a lot like my older brother, except you're still alive. Congrats on turning it around, bro. Sounds like you have a pretty good life nowadays.

20. The Sundance Kid

I'm gonna take a few pictures to prove I'm not bullshitting. I'l post them in this thread because I dn't really want antyihg serchable.