1. It’s not a thirst for blood, not at all—but an astonishment, an appreciation for the capabilities of a human that bares his soul naked for the art of combat using strictly his body. That’s entertainment. "UFC Fight Night 139: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Chuck Liddell vs. Brandon Vera

Discussion in 'MMA DREAM MATCHES' started by Severn, Mar 30, 2010.

?

Who wins it?

1. Chuck Liddell wins it

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Brandon Vera wins it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Severn

Severn Master of the Iron Claw

So here we are in 2010 and we've got a Chuck who isn't what he used to be and Brandon Vera who from the look of it will never reach the level of promise that he showed in his first UFC tenure. I think if Chuck beats Tito/Rich then I think that this fight makes sense to make.

The UFC won't throw Chuck into the deep end of the pool because he will get violently put out and the UFC doesn't really make money if that happens. They need to make competitive fights that Chuck can actually win.

I think Chuck fighting a borderline top ten Brandon Vera would make for a very good fight. I'm done waiting for Vera to "wake up" and I think a fight with Chuck will be competitive. If Vera takes advantages of the holes in the Chuck's game then it will be a short night but this is Vera so who knows what we will get.

Who wins it and how?

2. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

i think this is one of the few good fights left for chuck. i got vera, but chuck can definitely take it

3. Problematique

Problematique Wiedźmin.

I think I'd go with Chuck on this one.

4. Paytheplayer

Paytheplayer Left leg put u 2 cemetery

I'd take Vera. I don't think Chuck has the speed to connect and put Vera down. I'd be banking on Vera having the speed and better cardio, to win a decision. Possibly put Chuck down as well.

5. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

Vera no question.

6. AnchorPunch

AnchorPunch Well-Known Member Site Donor

Make it happen ONE!

7. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

It gets 200,000 PPV buys if they do.

AnchorPunch likes this.
  8. AnchorPunch

AnchorPunch Well-Known Member Site Donor

If the FBI were to ever shut down a live international snuff film, this would be it.