CBD oil ?

Discussion in 'Training & Nutrition' started by Miz, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

Forgive me guys. I’m sure there is a thread but I just use my phone and it won’t let me search threads very well. Does anyone use CBD oil? Where do you get it? How do you take it? Is it legal to order?

I probably need to talk to my doc. I saw her a few weeks ago when I got a spot on my skin removed but I didn’t bring it up. I’ve been dealing with plantar fasciitis for a while. Sucks when I’m not training but now that I’m back training it really sucks. I wondered if the CBD oil would help. Again I should see my doc, but I got curious about this. Right now I just use inserts in my shoes.

Anyone got any knowledge on this?

Thanks.

2. Tapout

Tapout Bringing Sexy Back Site Donor

I’ve used it, and try to use it now. It’s more relaxing to me than anything.

I bought it at healthyhempoil.com it was always delivered fast and have done it multiple times.

It won’t hurt you at all, as you can’t overdose on it. Only can have benefits.

TriangleSmoke and Miz like this.
  3. Miz

Did you vape it or is it something you injest? Thanks.

4. Tapout

Tapout Bringing Sexy Back Site Donor

If you go to that site I got the cbd gold oil. You put a grain of rice size on your finger and put it under your tongue. Wait 90seconds then swallow. I’ve tried the blue one as well, but gold tastes and acts better for me.

Miz likes this.
  5. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

The Pot Smoking Thread is where this should be.

I use CBD daily: drops, capsules and I have vape cartridges. It's great. I use it for anxiety, migraine prevention and for post workouts. It doesn't get you high, but it is remarkable medicine.

I think you could find some relief from it. I can buy it at the weed store down the road from my house in FL, but I'm not sure about where you live. Although my mother swears she saw CBD oil on a shelf in a health food store in GA recently, so you may be able to buy it.

Miz likes this.
  6. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

@Miz Not sure how it works where you live.

But up this way you can get CBD oil in basically any form you can ingest it - from capsules to topical creams to vape cartridges to tincture drops.

CBD depending on what you get, is often very low THC so it is not psychedelic.

Often expensive. Best deal if you order online in bulk. Depending on where you live of course.

Miz likes this.
  7. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

I've been told to get CBD oil to help me with my anxiety (it's off the charts terrible). you can buy that shit at any smoke shop here (arizona).

I haven't done it yet (just haven't gotten around to it). but from what I hear that shit can do some awesome stuff. i would say try it, regardless. maybe it'll relieve something else. i don't think it's ever been accused of causing any ailments has it?

@TriangleSmoke how does it help your anxiety? i mean does it help it a LOT?

Cat--Smasher likes this.
  8. TriangleSmoke

For the sake of not writing a book, I'll just say it's made me much more tolerant to unsettling encounters with clients in my professional life as well as encounters with family members who I fundamentally disagree with on a number of issues relating to politics, ethics and morals. I find myself much more tolerant of others' bullshit in social situations in general.

Dimson and Cat--Smasher like this.
  9. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

jesus that sounds like exactly what i need.

Since I'm a complete newb, what are the different ways I could take that? I don't even know how they offer CBD Oil

10. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

One way is in a tincture that you put under your tongue, just a few drops.

Cat--Smasher likes this.
  11. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

Capsules, tinctures, creams, vape, smoke.

Really you can ingest it anyway you desire, the first three being the most discrete.

From what I have been reading and hearing, one of the biggest benefits of CBD oil is the anti inflammatory properties, which will increase overall health in numerous ways,

12. TriangleSmoke

Capsules, tinctures/drops from an eye dropper or squeeze tube, capsules, vape cartridges--those are all the means I have access to. I hear you can buy tinctures/drops in health food stores.

13. Miz

I ordered mine from the place Tapout suggested. Hopefully will be here tomorrow. I’m hoping it will help my plantar fasciitis and neck. As most know from my recovery thread anything that helps anxiety could benefit me as well (although my anxiety is better.). I’m excited to try it. I’ll probably take a drop morning and night and after working out. Shit is exspensive and I’m not sure how long a bottle lasts. If this works I’ll buy in bulk next time.
    --- Post Added -- Jan 7, 2018, ---
    I’m gonna try the under your tongue method. I think you can put that drop in a beverage like coffee but I’d imagine it would work better straight under your tongue. I read all about it and possible side effects seem minimal. Shouldn’t hurt to try it.