1. Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. "UFC Fight Night 137: Santos vs. Anders" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims commence at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC Fight Night 137: Santos vs. Anders.
Dismiss Notice
In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable. Official 2018 Annual Pick 'Ems Challenge: UFC Fight Night 137
Dismiss Notice
Every day above earth is a good day. Survive or die: MMASpot Survival Pool - Season 86.

Career Check - What do you do?

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Peezy, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Peezy

Peezy Voice of the people

I think this will be a fun exercise to help better understand everyone's perspective that posts in this forum. If you feel up to it post below, doesn't have to be exact: Your age: Where you live: What you do.

- - - - - added to post - - - - -

I'll start:

Mid/late 30's. Live in PA now. Midwest resident most of my life. Business owner in the architecture/ consulting & sales field.

bradlabo likes this.
  2. unforgivn

unforgivn Nunquam Fidelis

Early/mid-30s. Lived in SC my entire life. Currently work for a multinational bank as the senior technician for the desktop/LAN support group for the Carolinas.

bradlabo likes this.
  3. Neganomics

Neganomics I know nothing.

:snoop:

Kevo likes this.
  4. disposableassassin

disposableassassin PHASE 2 Site Donor

33, I have lived in Alabama my whole life but I have travelled throughout 75% of the US. After 15 years of factory and foundry work I had enough. I am currently in school earning dual degrees in electrical technology, and industrial automation. After my two years is up I will take another 5 classes and get a degree in electronics. It is my desire to work in R&D for a large automobile manufacturer or an airline. While I earn my masters.

- - - - - added to post - - - - -

Why is snoop upset?

5. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

26. E6 in the military. Lived in North Florida most of my life.

bradlabo likes this.
  6. SwordOfAres

SwordOfAres Active Member

mid to late thirties, live in southern New Hampshire just out side of Boston, I work in the financial industry, specifically as a life insurance/annuity wholesaler.

bradlabo likes this.
  7. SickNasty

SickNasty Now that's a tasty burger.

27, Philadelphia PA, I'm in sales and work for a printing desktop calculator manufacturer. I sell calculators, obviously, laser jet toner, paper shredders, hopes and dreams. ;)

My job is just about as exciting as it sounds but I do travel every now and then.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
    bradlabo likes this.
  8. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

9. split2874

split2874 Moving Forward

early 40s - Live in La most of my life right outside of New Orleans. Director of Operations for a company that helps aging Veterans get their VA Benefits.

bradlabo likes this.
  10. ILJO

ILJO Bitch Nigga 3000 Site Donor

Unemployed rapist.

Kano and bradlabo like this.
  11. Thamob

Thamob ISYMFS

Early 40's moved around from corporate Toronto Ont. to Oil and Gas Calgary. I manage properties for an intercontinental trucking company.

12. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

[​IMG]

13. Dirty

Dirty fuck you!

I specialize in putting stacks on stacks from the dope tracks on all my platinum plaques

14. disposableassassin

disposableassassin PHASE 2 Site Donor

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.
    [​IMG]

15. 0mega1

0mega1 Well-Known Member

30, lived in the same city my whole life (30 miles east of Los Angeles), Im a Surety Agent, I do Contract Surety/Construction Bonds (family owned & operated).

16. Neganomics

Neganomics I know nothing.

Great news man! Last I knew, you were still an aspiring rapist.

Sorry to hear that you're between jobs though.

17. Dirty

Dirty fuck you!

A nigga just cant find good work these days.

ILJO likes this.
  18. ILJO

Nobody is looking to hire rapists right now. The market is saturated so I may have to specialize to gain some kind of advantage. I was thinking about becoming a murdering rapist, but that would require a few more years of study/practice and I'm already burnt out, you know?

Nate_Deezy likes this.
  19. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

I hear consultants make good money, don't know about rape consultants though.

20. ILJO

Rape consultation = therapy. And I would never be a therapist; I fucking hate therapists. Those assholes are always trying to convince me I have a problem.

Bunch of pessimistic douchebags, if you ask me. No offense to any therapists out there... we actually have a lot in common (the-rapists... get it?).