1. Nothing any good isn’t hard. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Luck, bad if not good, will always be with us. The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura.
Dismiss Notice
Pick a peck of pickled pick 'ems: UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs. Tybura

Canelo vs GGG Live Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'Boxing & Grappling' started by ILJO, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

2. kanobro

kanobro My New Challenge Site Donor

When McGregor is done fighting retired 50 year olds I'd like to see him box one of these two.

disposableassassin likes this.
  3. KevoIsAPoopyHead

KevoIsAPoopyHead SMOKE BOMB!

Or he could step in front of a bus. Same thing.

4. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

He never will. They would smash the shit out of him. He made a mockery of the sport for a quick payday.

kanobro and disposableassassin like this.
  5. Noise

Noise Ruido

Kellerman has been damn suspect during this whole thing. From round one, he was going in on GGG with some weird bias. I think I even noted on here when Max said GGG had been "neutralized" - Like, 9-3 is neutralized? GGG charged forward, kept working, pushed, established his jab from word go. He didn't muscle Canelo? The fuck fight was he watching? So because Gennady didn't get a knockout - and invite getting knocked the fuck out himself - he was somehow neutralized?

Kellerman's been insanely suspect. Wonder how long it took him to get to De La Hoya's after party, o_Oo_Oo_O.
    --- Post Added -- Sep 19, 2017, ---
    And :rofl:, at the 6:30 minute mark:

"WHAT DAY IS CINCO DE MAYO NEXT YEAR, CAN YOU TELL ME THAT?" - STEPHEN A. SMITH, :rofl:!!!!!!

6. ILJO

ILJO Mississippi Girl Site Donor

Like, can't she just be a woman? Can't her scoring be just as bad as her driving?
    --- Post Added -- Sep 19, 2017, ---
    @Ninjastix, help me out.

kanobro, Dimson and sourdough like this.
  7. Noise

Noise Ruido

:rofl:, the savagery.

The thing is, Kellerman is likely drying Gennady's tears with the boats of money they'll both make in the rematch.

Tears of joy, that is.

Dimson likes this.
  8. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

As a vocal supporter of women's rights and as someone who combats the inequality in society concerning the treatment of women by providing both mentorship and advocacy to and for female professionals...

I agree. That bitch cray.

Dimson and Poindexter like this.