1. Nothing any good isn’t hard. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Luck, bad if not good, will always be with us. The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura.
Dismiss Notice
Pick a peck of pickled pick 'ems: UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs. Tybura

Canelo vs GGG Live Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'Boxing & Grappling' started by ILJO, Sep 16, 2017.

1. 1inthechamber

1inthechamber Well-Known Member

Fight was very close. Didn't see much of a "whoopin". Shit canelo only took 6 shots to the chin vs GGG 45 to the chin.

2. ILJO

ILJO Mississippi Girl Site Donor

No, we must jump to conclusions instead. Didn't you just leave like a little bitch the other day? What ever happened to that?

1inthechamber likes this.
  3. Sakara=Excitement

Sakara=Excitement America's Most Wanted Site Donor

Awe don't be such a sourpuss. You haven't been drinking have you?

4. ILJO

Dude, you understand that I'm a better/more knowledgeable poster on my worst day than you are on your best day, don't you? It doesn't matter how much I've been drinking.

5. KevoIsAPoopyHead

KevoIsAPoopyHead SMOKE BOMB!

Tony Atlas said it was corruption. "Follow the money".

6. Sakara=Excitement

Cool well make sure when you wake up after passing out, find your nearest loves one and tell them all about it.
    --- Post Added -- Sep 16, 2017, ---
    Nah bro. We can't jump to conclusions

7. ILJO

Ok then? Great post, bro. I'll make sure to let my loved ones know that after a couple of beers everything is exactly the way it always has been.

8. KevoIsAPoopyHead

KevoIsAPoopyHead SMOKE BOMB!

I think if you have judges that awful, and you repeatedly have awful decisions in big time fights, and the judges face no sort of scrunity or punishment from the athletic commissions, then I think that's a level of corruption.

TriangleSmoke likes this.
  9. Sakara=Excitement

Make sure to throw in how cool you think you are on an internet message board. That shit it lit.
    --- Post Added -- Sep 17, 2017, ---
    Nope. Not according to the ILJO. Well not according to him when I post it. Since he didn't have the balls to respond to anyone else. Mark of a true bitch made punk.

10. Noise

Noise Ruido

11. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

But the sport and promoters doesn't appoint the judges, the local athletic commissions do. It's incompetence. If it was corruption the score should have been closer like the other two cards were. 118-110 for Canelo is just a fuck up.

12. Noise

Noise Ruido

I got Teddy in my suicide pool for 2018. Still mid-way through the video, woooooooooo - :rofl:, HEATED.

13. ILJO

Listen, I'm not saying I'm certain it was incompetence as opposed to corruption. But I certainly disagree with acting like you're certain it was corruption when you don't have any inside knowledge, especially considering how incompetent judges have proven themselves to occasionally be. Like, how the fuck could you possibly be so certain? You can't be, simply put. You simply can't be. It's ignorance/over-confidence in your own opinions.
    Hey, I don't think I'm cool. I just think you're a shitty poster. You always have been, and you always will be. That's why you were so easily driven away. Hell, you're lucky I never paid much attention to you, since I've known since your MMANews days that you were pure shit. You should consider yourself lucky for that... because otherwise you would have been driven away much sooner, kid. I promise you.

14. Sakara=Excitement

Oh no. Please sir. Don't do that! Oh the horror! Someone help me!

15. ILJO

Don't do what? I never said I was going to do anything. Are you half retarded in the head? Or full retarded?

16. Sakara=Excitement

Please let me make it!!!!!!!

17. PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin

PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin Well-Known Member Site Donor

Teddy Atlas is screaming until he's red on ESPN about corruption. Lol. Like he's not hinting it. He's screaming it.
    Is my memory correct or am I wrong but isn't Adalaide Byrd always at the center of controversy with her scores?

18. ILJO

Start showing some respect then, kid. Or you're in for a bumpy ride.

19. Sakara=Excitement

Your e-penis is the biggest

20. ILJO

That's great to know, because my real penis is pretty small.