Bud Light picks up Anderson Silva and Chuck Liddell

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by SandyWH, Aug 26, 2008.

1. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

There it is! MMA is can now be considered "Mainstream". And the fact that they have gotten behind a few fighters makes it all that more compelling.

Sounds like A~B has made a pretty sizable investment into MMA, and it future.

Good for Chuck, Anderson, and UFC. But more importantly good for all of us as fans. This can only mean that that we will be treated to more and more of the sport.

2. Noob

Noob www.myspace.com/mmaspot

I want to see a commercial with Anderson chilling on some Brazilian beach and downing a couple of cold ones. Doing that little dance he does, some bikini-clad women, sand, surf, maybe a Bruce Lee impression.

3. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

Fortunately they won't have to film a Chuck Liddell commercial. Just follow him around Vegas for a night or two, and they'll have all the Bud Light, booty, blood, and blow they can fit into 20 TV spots.

I like the Anderson Silva idea, but they have to cut to the "Wanna Fuck" shirt.

4. Noob

Noob www.myspace.com/mmaspot

^^ Just have him wearing it on the beach.

Problem = solved.

5. Dan0

Dan0 MMASpot Janitor

I wanna see Anderson's shorts. The bud colors may clash with his signature yellow and black.

6. mauladala

mauladala Machidala

Anheuser Busch is now owned by InBev, a Belgian super conglomerate that produces beer. They are now slaves to the European whip. On the bright side, maybe they'll make there money in Euros and get an outstanding exchange rate.

It is great for the sport to have such huge sponsors though. Chuck was MADE for this sponsor.