1. It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. Discuss: "UFC 220: Miocic vs. Ngannou" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We've created a backup site in case the forum experiences any technical difficulties. Please bookmark the following addresses: www.reddit.com/r/MMASPOT/ and/or www.nm.reddit.com/r/MMASPOT/. All urgent announcements will be posted there in the event that the main site goes down. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Billy the Kid's log...

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by Billy the Kid, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Billy the Kid

Billy the Kid The Regulator

Ive been out of shape for years now. While I was playing ball in high school I stayed in great shape. I suffered through a broken hip/pelvis and was not able to work out for over a year. I have not been in a gym since and it shows. It's also having an effect on my health.

I started out three weeks ago weighing 237 with 34% BF. I have cut my portion size by 75%. That sucked for the first week until my stomach shrunk down. I started a Low-fat, high-protein diet and started walking/jogging twice a day. In three weeks I have noticed that I just plain out feel better. I have more energy, and my pants are starting to sag a little. I checked on Saturday night and I was down to 229 and at 32% BF. I plan on pumping up my routine here in the next few weeks. My biggest hurdle is still living at home and my Grandparents' cooking is amazing. I have to seriously control myself.

2. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

Good luck, man.

3. tick

tick is banned?

How is everything going? Still seeing improvement?