1. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 123: Swanson vs. Ortega" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims commence at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone tried the Hulu live tv with no commercials?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by thumper, Dec 5, 2017.

1. thumper

thumper all around great guy Staff Member

I'm curious about this.

i'm paying about $100 per month to have fucking cable and it's stupid. I'm wondering if anyone has tried this new service out and if so how they like it.

2. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

I pay $225 per month for Cable, Phone and internet,

If it wasn't for the wife and kids I'd just have internet.

3. kc56

kc56 Free Dirty!

We do the Hulu commercial free and I can't imagine going back. It's $4 a month. The wife and I !saw that, instantly looked at each other and said "I've got $2 a month for that!"

4. Bran

Bran The wolf dead.

I've had Playstation Vue for about a year. I have the most basic package, which is $39.99 a month and has just about all the basic cable channels with cloud-based dvr. Can be used on Playstations 3 and 4, Roku, and a bunch of others. I've been curious to see how the Hulu package compares, and the Youtube tv package as well, but I'm honestly pretty happy with PSVue, so not in a hurry to try out the other options.

Poindexter likes this.
  5. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

I have Hulu without commercials and it is great. It doesn't have everything, but whay it does have is worth the cost. I have Hulu, a hook up for Netflix, a hook up for HBO Go, and I use my ppv steamer to watch all the live sports I want. The stuff I can't find on there, I just stream from whatever site I can find them on, if they aren't on show box. I heard if you have a jail broken fire stick you have pretty much access to everything, but I don't have one of those yet.