1. Nothing any good isn’t hard. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Luck, bad if not good, will always be with us. The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura.
Dismiss Notice
Pick a peck of pickled pick 'ems: UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs. Tybura

Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev official for October 28th

Discussion in 'Boxing & Grappling' started by Cat--Smasher, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev official for October 28th

2. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

Kubrat Pulev injured, Anthony Joshua vs. Carlos Takam now set for October 28th

TriangleSmoke likes this.
  3. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

Honestly the only HW fight I care about is Joshua/Wilder if that ever happens.

Dimson likes this.
  4. Afro

Afro The Autumn Wind is a Raider

Kubrat Pulev is actually pretty good, but Wlad ate him up so I don't think Joshua would have had much trouble with him either.

Honestly I am starting to cool off on Joshua, so the Wilder fight is starting to intrigue me more now.. Before I thought Joshua might be too far ahead of Wilder but I think the gap has closed significantly over the past 2 years. I also think Luis Ortiz, roids or not, would be a hand full for either guy. There's also a few up-and-comers in Jarrell Miller, Lucas Browne, and Joseph Parker that are worth keeping an eye on but right now HW IMO is a love triangle of Luis Ortiz, D Wilder, and Anthony Joshua.. two years ago I would have said Joshua was the king of the 3 but I think Ortiz might end up coming out on top now. Wilder still is a wild card though, he has the potential to be the best but we'll see how things come together for him and how much his technique tightens up.

5. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

I really want to see Wilder become the undisputed king. That dude is a freak athlete and carries himself like a champion--enough cockiness to come off like a badass but not too much so he doesn't come off like a douche.

Afro likes this.
  6. Afro

Afro The Autumn Wind is a Raider

He's got the look and power to make HW exciting too, it's what the division needs.. a giant American heavy hitting HW

7. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

Joshua is more of power puncher than a boxer at this point, but I still think he smashes Wilder.

Malevolence likes this.
  8. Malevolence

Malevolence Jes for gay Jesus

Wilder leaves his hands by his hips when he throws, Joshua punches straight & hard, I think he’d put Wilder to sleep quick.
    Joe Parker is durable & has quick enough hands to test either Wilder or AJs chins but is undersized. Sad enough to say that even an 80% Tyson Fury cleans out the division should he decide to clean his act up.