1. Nothing any good isn’t hard. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Luck, bad if not good, will always be with us. The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC Fight Night 121: Werdum vs. Tybura.
Dismiss Notice
Pick a peck of pickled pick 'ems: UFC Fight Night: Werdum vs. Tybura

Anderson Silva fails USADA drug test, Gastelum vs. Bisping now UFC Shanghai main event

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by Noise, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member Survival Pool Champion

Mutherfucker.

Bitch ass fucker.

Fuck you Anderson Silva. Fuck you Jon Jones. Fuck all you and your dick pills.

Qball1974, Sakara=Excitement and Kevo like this.
  2. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

I remember the stupid shit I say more than anyone else.

Give me the win over Vitor as legit, because, well, it’s Vitor, and throw in the one where he entered the matrix against Forrest as a token of good faith and I’ll surrender the rest.

3. Sakara=Excitement

Sakara=Excitement America's Most Wanted Site Donor

If I want to be a cunt about it when people pop hot you can be Mr. Black & White and say a cheat is a cheat and that's that. Strike everything from the record book. But the tests he's failing are in the twilight of his career, after injuries and trying to keep up and recover. One could argue that USADA is stricter hence why these guys are getting popped. But I don't know if he was on anything when he was dusting fools left and right. You would think that world class athletes like Anderson would know how to mask their shit better. I guess not.

4. Cat--Smasher

I would think a non career cheater wouldn't risk a second offence where as I would assume a career long cheater just keeps rolling the dice à la Barnett & Jones.

5. sourdough

sourdough Sourdough Site Donor Asst. Bookie

What about his wins over Sonnex x2, Marquardt, Bonnar and Henderson?

Malevolence likes this.
  6. Cat--Smasher

7. m1ckey kn0x

m1ckey kn0x deranged derelict Site Donor

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

8. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

You really have to ask?

9. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

To see Gastelum outclass and finish that one-trick pony Perry would be great by me.

10. chuckthechamp

chuckthechamp #NinerEmpire

Fully agreed!

Poindexter likes this.
  11. Fedorlei Gomipierre

Fedorlei Gomipierre The IQ Poster MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion Site Donor

Anderson putting his full support behind the "Georges is GOAT" conversation.

Noise and ATJ-Lucko like this.
  12. chuckthechamp

13. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

Even I give Nick a pass on drugs.

He's not trying to cheat, Just a dumbass.

Fe1 likes this.
  14. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

If you believe that the drugs and masking agents are usually way ahead of the tests then any failure should raise a question about what happened.
    Were you not paying attention during the last Jon Jones failure? Jones got popped because he screwed up his masking cycle not his PED cycle.
    Career cheats make a living beating these tests. Non-career cheats are the ones that get caught.
    Eventually we’ll hear what he failed for, and that’s great. But what i’d Want to know even more is levels he failed at. Was it a trace element of a banned substance? Was it PED , a diuretic, or a mask? Metabolite or direct? What is the half-life in the body?
    Those are all important questions to ask before labeling these guys as cheaters and pieces of shit.
    It could be Silva took an off-brand cough drop and it had a trace amount of ephedra in it. Just enough to fail the test, but has no out-of-comp advantage. Should his career be ruined for that?
    Or maybe he was taking gorilla testosterone and and his levels were 300% above normal.
    I don’t know. But I’m not about to ruin a man’s entire body of work without having more information

MacEwen likes this.
  15. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

He's already tested positive before for an anabolic steroid, and that clip from UFC filming at his home obviously raises some questions. Maybe this time he actually did test positive for some BS substance that's not a PED. Maybe it was the dick pills again. Maybe he was getting high with Bones and snorted coke cut with tainted creatine from a Chinese lab. Whatever the case, sir, get the fuck off your high horse and eat a dick.

chuckthechamp likes this.
  16. Cat--Smasher

17. dan the man

dan the man Gina Carano's personal sex slave

Just hang them up already Anderson.

It seems like every time I read something new about him, it is further diminishing his legacy. Or does he even still have a legacy? He keeps fueling the fire that he maybe used banned substances his whole career.

He should get together with Jon Jones - they seem to have similar mindsets.

disposableassassin likes this.
  18. chuckthechamp

Benifit of the doubt goes to 1st time offenders..2 times dirty, ur a fucking cheat in my book..or at the very least, dumb as fuck and it falls squarely on your shoulders anyways.

Spoon, Malevolence and TriangleSmoke like this.
  19. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

that's going to be a challenge. Seems your mom's gone and eaten all of them already.

20. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

I like Kelvin v. Bisping. Good match up.