Amanda Nunes vs Cyborg @145

Discussion in 'MMA DREAM MATCHES' started by chuckthechamp, Jan 15, 2017.

?

Who wins?

1. Cyborg

66.7%
  2. Nunes

33.3%
  1. chuckthechamp

chuckthechamp #NinerEmpire

If Nunes goes on to fight the winner of Holm vs De Randamie at 145, we could eventually see this fight. How does it go down?

2. Noise

Noise Ruido

Cyborg via years of artificial experimentation, calcium deposit build-up and steroid juice.

3. #1taz

#1taz You sure you want me to give a fuck? Site Donor

It would probably be like a repeat of Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar with those two beasts going at it toe to toe like Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots until one of them gets KTFO.

4. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

I think Nunes destroys her. Nunes is as bad as they come and won't be affraid of Cyborg, like most opponents.

5. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

I'll take Nunes every time.

6. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

By the time it happens Cyborg will probably be in her mid 30s. She takes a beating from the weight cut so I'd guess her fight age will be higher. So I'd say Nunes. If it happened tomorrow, I'd more likely go with Cyborg.

7. chuckthechamp

What makes u think Nunes destroys Cyborg?

8. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

Cyborg's style hasn't changed much over the years. She's very much a blitzkrieg fighter. She lands the one good strike to an opponent that's trying to circle away from her and then moves in for the kill.
    Nunes has a similar style. However, I see Nunes being a little more accurate with her strikes overall. But primarily because she's not going to go into a duck-and-cover when Cyborg tries to blitz. She'll circle out or counter with power punches.
    If Nunes can withstand the first two attacks from Cyborg she stands a great chance of putting Cyborg in retreat, then walking her down and eventually catching her against the cage or flat footed.

Power-wise the two are as close to equal as anyone Cyborg has faced. And to be perfectly honest, Cyborg has never responded well to being hit.

9. chuckthechamp

Power wise, Cyborg is much more powerful. Cyborg also has size and strength on Nunes. I believe Nunes punches are more technical than Cyborg but Cyborgs overall attck (kicksn kneesn elbows) are more powerful and used more often by Cyborg..

Also, when has Cyborg show she doesn't respond well to being hit? I dnt remember seeing that at all..plus Cyborg has powerful and effective top game GnP.

Id take Cyborg by tko.. she will hit Nunes and finish in the clinch or on the ground with punches..

10. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

Cyborg did take some hard shots from that Muay Tai champ and kept going.

chuckthechamp likes this.
  11. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

I loved that fight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

chuckthechamp likes this.
  12. SandyWH

SandyWH CHAOS KREATOR

sure looks like she doesn't react well to getting hit.

I didn't say she had a weak shin. But she doesn't react well, and that can open a lot of doors for Nunes.

13. Hassquatch

Hassquatch Slayer

Respect to those that know the difference...