88 year old WW2 vet beaten and killed

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by JeterLover27, Aug 23, 2013.

1. JeterLover27

JeterLover27 Well-Known Member

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/08/23/wwii-vet-beaten-lodge-spokane/2690971/

Spokane police said Friday they have arrested one of two teenagers wanted as suspects in the beating death of an 88-year-old World War II vet who was wounded at Okinawa.

Delbert Belton, known as "Shorty," died Thursday from head injuries suffered in the attack Wednesday night outside the Eagles Lodge.

KHQ-TV reports that the 16-year-old is being held in juvenile detention but will be charged as an adult and faces first degree murder and first degree robbery charges.

Police had released the photos of two teenagers seen in area surveillance footage.

Police say they received a call about an assault and found the victim sitting in his car. The medical examiner said Belton suffered "blunt facial and head injuries" and ruled his death a homicide, The Spokesman-Reviewreports.

KXLY-TV quotes witnesses as saying two black male suspects attacked Belton as he was about to head inside the lodge to play pool. KHQ-TV reports that police believe the assault was a random attack.

Police, who have examined surveillance footage, say they are looking for two possible suspects between the ages of 16 and 19.

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://khq.images.worldnow.com/interface/js/WNVideo.js?rnd=623517;hostDomain=www.khq.com;playerWidth=560;playerHeight=355;isShowIcon=true;clipId=9229867;flvUri=;partnerclipid=;adTag=News;advertisingZone=;enableAds=true;landingPage=;islandingPageoverride=false;playerType=STANDARD_EMBEDDEDscript_EMBEDDEDscript;controlsType=overlay'></script><a href="http://www.khq.com" title="Spokane, North Idaho News ">Spokane, North Idaho News </a>

- - - - - added to post - - - - -

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/22/89-year-old-wwii-veteran-beaten-to-death-by-two-teens-in-parking-lot-suspect-photos-released/

That link has the photos of the two suspects, I believe arrests have been made. Could one of you cunt dabloons post the photo.

2. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kill them. Not in the justice system. Just kill them.

3. JeterLover27

My personal belief is this, If you kill someone and it is not related to self defense or the defense of another and is in cold blood, then you should honestly be removed from society and when I say removed I mean ended. I recently looked at a story about a Dog de Bordeaux (French Mastif) The owner had cut his tongue out and cut his ears off. This dog is now being treated and the best vets around the world are donating time to fix him. The person who did this is also lumped in with anyone who kills someone, why, because anyone that can do such a thing to a living creature serves no fucking purpose.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
    Qball1974 likes this.
  4. Poindexter

I think exile is something the we should return to as a society.

Trodden likes this.
  5. Ninjastix

Ninjastix Damn Gina Site Donor

I was down at the Raleigh court district today, had to go the "Deeds" section...

2 things. 1: The stereotype about black people not being up and about early is completely false. 2. The only "white" people in the Justice section of the facility were either hearing cases or in uniform with guns.

The lord dispelleth one stereotype while reinforceth another.

Monson did you read this story about this "special interest group" trying to start a movement for the systematic detainment, torture, imprisonment, and murder of police officers?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/08/23/las-vegas-police-plot/2692007/

You have to watch the white ones too... E-gads.

"Sovereign citizens" is what they call themselves. Which sounds familiar... where have I heard that before?

6. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

I was shocked to hear this from a black friend of mine the other day. He's an older guy, probably 40s. He said poverty in the black community could be solved through sterilization and no one hates young black people more than older black people. He said his family didn't fight for civil rights for years and years to give them to people that don't deserve and or appreciate them. He also said the people you need to be worried about are young black teenagers because they usually come from a horrible home life with nothing to lose and just don't give a fuck.

Kano likes this.
  7. TriangleSmoke

TriangleSmoke Motherfucker of the Century Site Donor

This is a very unfortunate truth. They're a product of their environment. My question is how can these kids be so fucked up, yet their elders are generally great people despite the ruthless racism in the 60s?

8. JeterLover27

Because just that, they lived through it. My thing is people say ," it's because they were not raised right is why these things happen". Bullfuckingshit. I could be raised awful and know that hurting or killing someone for no reason is fucking wrong because I'm human and I'm compassionate to others. There is more than just parenting missing.

- - - - - added to post - - - - -

Yes ninja I did read that. No way they would of gotten away with it. A police officer trained would never put himself in a situation to allow that to happen. IMO.

9. FrankieButNotEdgar

Monson is right about what he said. I lived a horrible, fucked up childhood and I don't have a desire to hurt people because I'm bored or feel like it. No one would have been surprised if I turned out to be a sociopath with my childhood, but I used my tragedies to fuel me.

When I was younger, I never agreed that entertainment could fuel someone to do stupid shit but as I've gotten older, I've started to disagree. I think if you take a teenager that's already pissed off at the world, and then introduce music to him that glorifies selling drugs and murder and mistreating women, is it any surprise so many turn so fucked up. I don't have very many black friends but I don't find it all that odd that the ones I do have aren't fucked up but also don't even like rap music or the bullshit culture that it encompasses.

I listen to some rap, used to listen to it more. And shit like Three 6 Mafia gets me fucking amped up. If it amps me up, I can only imagine what it will do to someone that actually believes in the shit they're preaching.

10. Dirty

Dirty fuck you!

I think everyone has that voice. That little thing that says NO......If you dont listen to it you end up in prison. Many friends and many people.

11. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist Survival Pool Champion

I don't think they have that voice that says no, and I wouldn't even call them animals because that is a insult to animals. These kids grow up in a uncaring household, growing up thinking violence it the way you get things, parents not teaching them about empathy or sacrifice, they been only been around negativity and hopelessness.

12. FrankieButNotEdgar

I have to be honest. Parenting is a big thing but I think some kids get screwed up in other venues as well. My girlfriend and her sister grew up in a loving household with good parents and both of them were colossal fuck ups for most of their 20s. They're both good people now but damn, they did some crazy shit and both almost died from drug overdoses.

13. ILJO

ILJO Bitch Nigga 3000 Site Donor

You have to guess what decade of life your own "friend" is in?

Kano likes this.
  14. ATJ-Lucko

ATJ-Lucko MMAtheist Survival Pool Champion

loving household but was it an open household, did the parents teach them about drugs, we they too strict or let them get away everything. it all starts with your household.

15. FrankieButNotEdgar

Haven't known him but a few years and I never asked his age. I just know that he appears to be in his 40s. He could be early 50s. Point is we didn't grow up together. We did a bunch of business together and became friends.

16. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

Why you have to be like that.
    You may want to rethink that.

Time will change your perspective.

Qball1974 and Trodden like this.
  17. Trodden

Trodden Aggretsuko is my power animal

kill all the old people

start with the hippies

Kano likes this.
  18. Qball1974

Qball1974 Tower of Song Site Donor

The young posters today eh, probably in their 30's.

Whatever happed to them two useless shits anyways?

19. FrankieButNotEdgar

Ill be 37 in 2 days. It's sneaking up on me too.

Kano likes this.
  20. Poindexter

(Don't fear) the reaper.

Dimson and FrankieButNotEdgar like this.