1. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. Discuss: "UFC Fight Night 123: Swanson vs. Ortega" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims commence at 6:30 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

2017 NFL Season Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin, Mar 6, 2017.

1. PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin

PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin Well-Known Member Site Donor

Gotta agree on Downing. The offense is too good to be this bad.
    --- Post Added -- Dec 4, 2017, ---
    Where in the fuck did Cincy come from? They were really bad early and now, they’re about to be part of the muddled 6-6 club in the AFC becoming one more Raider hurdle. And to do it against Pittsburgh? Shit. Wasn’t expecting this.

2. Walter Sobchak

Walter Sobchak Crank some Frank!

Ohio?
    I hope bengals win this shit!

3. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

Of course you do, you dirty whore!
    Honestly I want the Bengals to win too. It gives my Jags a shot at the second seed.

Walter Sobchak likes this.
  4. PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin

Marvin Lewis is a good football coach but his time in Cincy has to end doesn’t it? 15-16 years and no playoff wins. His team always has a boatload of penalties and tend to play dirty. But I think that’s more that Lewis gives too many chances more than he promotes dirty play. I like him a lot, Hue Jackson too. I hope Jackson gets a chance somewhere else. This debacle in Cleveland isn’t his fault.

5. Walter Sobchak

Thank you sir

6. Palma

Palma I am chaos

To be fair to Downing, that line is not doing what they are overly paid to do.

7. Walter Sobchak

Brady needs 47 yards to pass warren moon for most yards by a QB over 40. Dat cliff

Dimson likes this.
  8. chrisc

chrisc Ninja

And he needs to give 7 more blowjobs to pass Jenna Jameson.

Poindexter likes this.
  9. Walter Sobchak

Sounds like someone hasn’t had a beej in a long time.

Dimson likes this.
  10. PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin

The Browns are cleaning house on executives but keeping Hue Jackson. I like it. He’s a good coach.

11. Palma

Palma I am chaos

Eh, I think you are giving him too much credit. He's a good OC and play caller for sure, but it's impossible to say if he's a good HC yet

Afro and Kevo like this.
  12. PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin

I like him and think he has a lot of potential given the chance with some good players. He's had nothing but shit in Cleveland and never got a fair shake in Oakland.

13. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

He's 1-27 in his head coaching stint with the Browns. 1. And 27. I cannot imagine they keep him if they go win less. You can't win 1 game in two years and keep your job.

14. Afro

Afro The Autumn Wind is a Raider

Do you not remember why he got ousted in Oakland? He absolutely got a fair shake and fucked it up himself

15. PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin

He has absolutely no one worth a shit playing for him except Joe Thomas who is on IR. Their front office is a disaster other than their collection of draft picks and salary cap room. Put an executive in there that knows what the fuck he is doing and build a squad for him to play and his record will improve drastically. They better stop bullshitting and either draft a QB or get a proven commodity. Letting Deshaun Watson and Carson Wentz pass by in the draft is why Sashi Brown is no longer with the Browns.

16. Palma

Palma I am chaos

He traded a number 1 pick and a number 2 pick for Carson Palmer. How did he not get a fair shake? Have you ever heard of an organization doing that for a new head coach?

17. Afro

Also when we brought in McKenzie, Hue basically wanted GM powers which would have been disastrous for us to allow that kind of power struggle.

Palma likes this.
  18. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

The Bears are just as much of a shit show of a franchise and they've won 6 games the last 2 seasons. The only way you can convince me the Browns are a worse franchise is if they keep a head coach that goes 1-31 over two seasons.

19. PatsWillPoundMyProlapsedChin

Considering the Raiders track record of drafting in those days, getting Carson Palmer was a coup. The Raiders had a good QB in Carson Palmer and they let him walk to go to Arizona. It worked out pretty well for Arizona and the Raiders went back to shit until they were able to draft Derek Carr.
    --- Post Added -- Dec 7, 2017 at 2:34 PM, ---
    The Bears have a better roster than the Browns and as much as I like Hue Jackson, John Fox is a better coach with a proven track record. Hue Jackson will win games, when he gets a roster that's worth a shit.

20. Afro

You're losing it man, first of all what track record? This was the start of the Mark Davis era. Also he traded two valuable picks for a win now scenario and dropped the ball at the end of the season, he only needed to win one game for us to make the playoffs and he didn't. Then he becomes a PR nightmare in the press conference, demands GM powers, and the Raiders drafted Carr the next season after letting Palmer go so don't over-exaggerate

We also didn't let him walk, he asked to go elsewhere