2016 NFL Thread + Super Bowl LI Live Discussion

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by FrankieButNotEdgar, Feb 16, 2016.

1. jesusatemyhotdog

jesusatemyhotdog Welcome to the machine.

Because you wouldn't know the burden of domination.

Walter Sobchak and Poindexter like this.
  2. MongoloidByChoke

MongoloidByChoke Well-Known Member

Lol

3. Dimson

Dimson Your tears don't fall...

Everyone knows I drink the teal kool aid but if you think a job with the Browns is better than one with the Jags, well you sir are either uninformed or just a hater. And for the record the Jags went with Hackett because one, he had worked with Marrone in the past and 2 Blake feels comfortable with him as OC. Hackett is just a better fit.

4. Afro

Afro The Autumn Wind is a Raider

That anchor LT is 32, and what good is a bunch of draft picks if their front office is abysmal? They've always had draft picks to rebuild and never do, Jags have a much better front office which isn't saying much but no way worse than the Browns.

5. jesusatemyhotdog

jesusatemyhotdog Welcome to the machine.

If Kevin Costner couldn't turn the Browns around, nobody can.

6. Dimson

Our front office just got a boost with hiring of Coughlin and putting him in charge of football operations. He is going to make sure we get back to our glory days of the late 90's.

Poindexter likes this.
  7. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

He's good.

Dimson likes this.
  8. Palma

Palma I am chaos

God damn it, Raiders. Don't waste money on an old Adrian Peterson. Trade down and pick up Christian McCaffrey instead.

Afro likes this.
  9. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

Part of me wants to see if AP can be AP again behind that line. Part of me would love to see McCaffrey in a Raiders uniform. But the Raiders need to address the defense in every round. Don't waste a pick on offense. The offense is set.

10. Afro

Defense in every round? that's just stupid and not how drafting works.

Yeah offense is "set" (not really considering RB/TE) but go and draft a defensive player with every single pick you have in the draft and see how set that offense will be 3, 4 years from now.

11. Dimson

I think the Jags are going with either Cook or Fournette in the first round. We shall see.

12. Afro

Either will be good, I personally prefer Fournette but Cook is incredible too. If Raiders were picking high enough I'd love for them to pick up Fournette, he'd be perfect on this offense but McDowell or Humphrey at the bottom will be just fine, I also like the idea of McCaffrey as well I think in a multi-RB system like the Raiders he would flourish.