1. The raw hunk of meat that used to be my enemy makes a sound, and I know where the mouth is. And I think the word he's trying to say is 'please'. Pity, not vengeance sends my fist flying into his skull. "UFC 227: Dillashaw vs Garbrandt II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims start at 6:15 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC 227: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt II.

Comments on Profile Post by jokerthief

1. ILJO
    ILJO
    This must be some kind of riddle here, or some such, I reckon.

Because it sound like you mean to tell me that the one and only Holy Bible, from God-Almighty hisself, got hidden meaning under a got-darn black-light!

Now I hate to burst your bubble now, but everyone know them Jews ain't had that kind of technology for at least a couple more generation. They is a sneaky bunch though... kinda make you wonder....
    Feb 18, 2017
  2. jokerthief
    jokerthief
    I think Blake was a Gnostic. Anyway, that's a very gnostic thing to say. Meaning there is an exoteric interpretation of the bible and an esoteric one. So you're right, it is a sort of riddle.
    Feb 18, 2017
    ILJO likes this.
  3. ILJO
    ILJO
    I knew it were a got-damn riddle! It's them sneaky Jews, ain't it? Tryna pass they signals all subliminal-like just like them queers be doing in them hollywood pictures. Well they ain't gone subvert my white daughter, I'll tell you what. She ain't pumpin' out no Jew babies while I'm still around, ya hear!?
    Feb 18, 2017
  4. jokerthief
    jokerthief
    I don't think there is anything malevolent with this. It's simply a matter that most people do not have a quality of mind that is sufficient to understand the greater mysteries. But they still have a spiritual thirst. So esoteric speculations have to be clothed into the exoteric for them. Religion for the masses; philosophy for the wise.
    Feb 18, 2017
    ILJO likes this.
  5. ILJO
    ILJO
    Maybe them Jews speculating 'bout all the esoterics are just in denial 'bout the simplicity/meaninglessness of life. Maybe y'all elitist philosophers can go ahead and kiss my burnt behind. If y'all so goddamn smart, why ain't none of you happy?
    Feb 18, 2017
  6. jokerthief
    jokerthief
    Hard to say. I do know that you'll experience spooky stuff if you study this stuff. As such I've come to the conclusion that it's no coincidence that the elite sprinkle occult symbology all over media, architecture, money, etc. I'm also not so sure it's actually wise to study this stuff, which may be why it has been occulted.
    Feb 18, 2017
  7. ILJO
    ILJO
    Nah, that's not even what I'm speakin' toward, feller. All's I'm sayin' is that we all thirst for the spiritual, but y'all heathens walk away from the light, leaving a void which cain't be filt but by the grace of God. So y'all desperately grasp for meaning and become intellectual elitists cuz you ain't got no real purpose in life.
    Feb 18, 2017
  8. ILJO
    ILJO
    But with all that "wisdom," do it ever make you happy? Or do it only make you sad. You go check them fancy polls and ask them science teachers -- You ask 'em who gone live a more happy and fulfilling life... the masses (blessed by God), or the wise (with they devil philosophy).
    Feb 18, 2017
  9. ILJO
    ILJO
    Then you tell me how far your book-learning gone take you in this life. Tell me I ain't better off with Jesus, when y'all intellectuals always mopin' about and cain't never find no happiness nohow. Hell, seems like half y'all cain't neven find a good reason just to live...
    Feb 18, 2017