1. The raw hunk of meat that used to be my enemy makes a sound, and I know where the mouth is. And I think the word he's trying to say is 'please'. Pity, not vengeance sends my fist flying into his skull. "UFC 227: Dillashaw vs Garbrandt II" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims start at 6:15 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
The books are open. Get your bets in now for UFC 227: Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt II.

Comments on Profile Post by jokerthief

1. jokerthief
    jokerthief
    Bitcoin is up $70 since I made this post. To the moon!
    Dec 23, 2016
  2. ILJO
    ILJO
    Fuckin A, I was going to buy some of those shits at one point but I decided against it because it seemed like a lot of work... Now I'm kicking myself. I hate when it goes up! It always feels like I'm too late. Stop rubbing it in
    Dec 26, 2016
  3. jokerthief
    jokerthief
    @ILJO I think bitcoin will go to $100,000 within ten years at least, if succeeds. And maybe even $1,000,000 within twenty years. If bitcoin does supplant the dollar as the world reserve currency, it will have to go into the millions range. That's just simple math.
    Dec 26, 2016
  4. jokerthief
    jokerthief
    If it becomes a mixture of a store of value, a main mode of remittances, and a currency in countries with unstable fiat currency, it will be in the hundreds of thousands range. There is still plenty of time to make money.
    Dec 26, 2016
  5. ILJO
    ILJO
    And what if it doesn't do that shit?
    Dec 26, 2016
  6. jokerthief
    jokerthief
    Then it fails. This is a very high risk, very high reward type thing. Bitcoin is either a black-swan type technology like the internet that will be totally revolutionary, or it will be a total bust.
    Dec 26, 2016
  7. ILJO
    ILJO
    What do you place the odds at?
    Dec 26, 2016
  8. jokerthief
    jokerthief
    I'm taking this to a thread. I need more space.
    Dec 26, 2016
  9. ILJO
    ILJO
    Alrighty then.
    Dec 26, 2016