1. It’s not a thirst for blood, not at all—but an astonishment, an appreciation for the capabilities of a human that bares his soul naked for the art of combat using strictly his body. That’s entertainment. "UFC Fight Night 139: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Miz

1. Poindexter
    Poindexter
    Don't even know what that is.
    Jun 21, 2016
  2. sourdough
    sourdough
    Branson Missouri. I have hear it decribed as Vegas, if Flanders designed Vegas
    Jun 22, 2016
    Poindexter likes this.
  3. Thamob
    Thamob
    Wow Nelson I'm glad you had fun.
    Jun 22, 2016
  4. Miz
    Miz
    @Poindexter Sourdough hit the nail on the head. I hadn't been there since I was a kid. Very family friendly. Theme park and a water park. Good bang for the buck. @Thamob you referring to the band Nelson? If so I take it as a compliment and I Can't Live Without Your Love and Affection is number 96 on my death bed playlist.
    Jun 22, 2016
    Poindexter likes this.
  5. Thamob
    Thamob
    Nelson Muntz from the Simpsons loved Branson. I always heard it was boring there. I guess they were wrong
    Jun 22, 2016
  6. Sniggles
    Sniggles
    sour doh. u lose ur canada card.
    Jun 24, 2016
  7. orion_damage
    orion_damage
    Branson is a lot of fun. We usually go to Silver Dollar City and a couple side shows. The Titanic museum is pretty neat. If you haven't been there I recommend it.
    Jun 27, 2016
    MIZjitzZOU likes this.
  8. Miz
    Miz
    @orion_damage Do you live in Missouri? I do. I did not get to go to the titanic museum. Maybe we will get to go next time. I think we are going to go later in the summer since we had such a fun time Have you been to the water park? It was really cool.
    Jun 27, 2016
  9. Miz
    Miz
    Funny story my son just turned 4 but you get in for free at 3 so we told him to say he was three. His poor little mind couldn't wrap around that idea, so we told him he would get dip and dots if he said he was three for just today, so he kept saying im three just today. Bad parenting right there.
    Jun 27, 2016
    orion_damage likes this.
  10. orion_damage
    orion_damage
    Haha thats funny, my daughter turns 4 this year so we may have to use that. I live in Arkansas but the drive to Branson is really nice and less than four hours so we go occasionally. I haven't been to the water park but I've heard it's a lot of fun. The Titanic museum is packed with information and interesting exhibits. Pretty eye opening stuff too.
    Jun 27, 2016