Comments on Profile Post by Fedorlei Gomipierre

1. Poindexter
  2. Fedorlei Gomipierre
    Fedorlei Gomipierre
    I don't get it.
    Sep 4, 2015
  3. Hillbilly
    Hillbilly
    please let me know how BASKIN was..that movie looked insane!! also any other good Horror you see there
    Sep 4, 2015
  4. Fedorlei Gomipierre
    Fedorlei Gomipierre
    Not seeing Baskin myself, right now only certain one is Devil's Candy
    Sep 4, 2015
  5. Hillbilly
    Hillbilly
    well boo. I wonder how I can score a copy of Baskin.. i wanna see it. What's Devil's Candy about? I could look it up but that takes away conversation with you
    Sep 4, 2015
  6. Fedorlei Gomipierre
    Fedorlei Gomipierre
    It's the new movie from the director of The Loved Ones, supposed to be a really dope haunted house movie.
    Sep 4, 2015
  7. Hillbilly
    Hillbilly
    what else are you seeing or wanting to see, anything? i just looked up Devil's Candy, sounds good and looks real good. i'm having zero luck finding a pirate online copy of Baskin
    Sep 4, 2015
  8. Fedorlei Gomipierre
    Fedorlei Gomipierre
    The plan will be to also see some selection of Demon, The Mind’s Eye, Lace Carter, Green Room and Southbound, depending on times and what tix are available. Since none of these are going to be VOD or internationally released for some time, I wouldn't expect a DL for at least 6 months to a year. Tons of TIFF MM's from last year still haven't dropped in any format.
    Sep 4, 2015
  9. Hillbilly
    Hillbilly
    that makes me sad :( I need a Film Festival to come close to me. Indiana University does a "horrorfest" if you will, towards the 2nd week of October and runs thru Halloween that usually has some decent independent film but nothing close at all to TIFF or anything like the sort.
    Sep 4, 2015
  10. Hillbilly
    Hillbilly
    Me and the Fiance' are kinda somewhat big movie buffs, we enjoy a good film. you hear of anything else that sparks your interest or you find neat tag me in it on FB if you dont mind, I enjoy seeing what's out there. sorry for buggin ya all day! hope you enjoy TIFF
    Sep 4, 2015
  11. Fedorlei Gomipierre
    Fedorlei Gomipierre
    No prob dude.
    Sep 5, 2015