1. It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. Discuss: "UFC 220: Miocic vs. Ngannou" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We've created a backup site in case the forum experiences any technical difficulties. Please bookmark the following addresses: www.reddit.com/r/MMASPOT/ and/or www.nm.reddit.com/r/MMASPOT/. All urgent announcements will be posted there in the event that the main site goes down. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hillbilly

1. Poindexter
    Poindexter
    My body is ready.
    May 22, 2015
  2. Hillbilly
    Hillbilly
    who you taking out of Rumble vs DC/Arlovski vs Browne/Weidman vs Belfort? I like Rumble, Arlovski, and Weidman. Andrei is in for a tough fight with Travis, I dont really have a ton of confidence he can beat him but I'm hoping! Hell i'd pay to see just those 3 fights alone
    May 22, 2015
  3. Poindexter
    Poindexter
    The safer bet is DC, Weidman, Browne. I'm leaning towards, in terms of who I want to win, Rumble, Weidman, and AA.
    May 22, 2015
  4. Hillbilly
    Hillbilly
    yeah, you and i are on the same page. should be a good night, i'm ready
    May 22, 2015
  5. sourdough
    sourdough
    Get drunk. Alcohol is nature's time machine
    May 22, 2015
  6. disposableassassin
    disposableassassin
    I've got to work, and my girlfriend scheduled a party at the house tomorrow. Lately life has not wanted me to watch mma.
    May 22, 2015