1. Right or wrong, it's very pleasant to break something from time to time. "UFC 224: Nunes vs. Pennington" Live Discussion *Spoilers*. Prelims started at 6:15 p.m. ET on Fight Pass.
    Dismiss Notice

Kano's Recent Activity

  1. Kano liked thumper's post in the thread The Totally Useless Thread II.

    [IMG]

    May 25, 2018 at 12:26 PM
  2. Kano liked Miz's post in the thread Bellator 200 weigh-in results and live event discussion (Live Friday daytime -Tape delay Fri Night).

    Hope Gegard wins. I want to see him and Rory in a super fight. Also hope the cave man wins but he is getting knocked out.

    May 25, 2018 at 12:22 PM
  3. Kano liked Mr. Cornute's post in the thread South Carolina officer drags student from classroom.

    Who is the 'them' in your scenario??? Here is the thing, when there is a disproportionate use of force people have the right & are...

    May 25, 2018 at 2:27 AM
  4. Kano replied to the thread Trump jumps in: The Donald runs.

    Hopefully smellavision

    May 24, 2018 at 8:18 PM
  5. Kano liked chrisc's post in the thread Trump jumps in: The Donald runs.

    Caught you on camera

    May 24, 2018 at 8:18 PM
  6. Kano replied to the thread Trump jumps in: The Donald runs.

    It wasn't me.

    May 24, 2018 at 7:36 PM
  7. Kano liked Poindexter's post in the thread The Rise of Conor McGregor (Appreciation Thread).

    I think he could have stated that as one sentence with a more eloquent result.

    May 24, 2018 at 1:20 PM
  8. Kano liked kc56's post in the thread Tyron Woodley: Kamaru Usman's flaws would lead to 'waking up with the smelling salt' against me.

    I noticed you left out Jon Jones and Anderson Silva as 2 guys who were given plenty of love and plenty of chances. I get that they don’t...

    May 24, 2018 at 1:15 PM
  9. Kano liked strife's post in the thread Dana White confirms GSP vs Diaz and Rockhold vs Gustafsson are targeted for UFC 227.

    Unh, feels so gooood. 1 Luke Rockhold.

    May 24, 2018 at 1:12 PM
  10. Kano liked Poindexter's post in the thread The NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread (Spoilers!).

    [IMG] Watching the Warriors vs. Rockets game right now: [MEDIA]

    May 24, 2018 at 1:06 PM
  11. Kano liked Walter Sobchak's post in the thread The NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread (Spoilers!).

    Boom!

    May 24, 2018 at 1:06 PM
  12. Kano replied to the thread The NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread (Spoilers!).

    Why, did he score 63.

    May 23, 2018 at 10:51 PM
  13. Kano liked Qball1974's post in the thread The Climate thread.

    Humans and live stock take up 96% of the species on earth, the other 4% are wild animals and dropping like flies.

    May 23, 2018 at 10:07 PM
  14. Kano liked Poindexter's post in the thread George St-Pierre appreciation thread.

    [IMG]

    May 23, 2018 at 9:58 PM